On May 15-20, 2022, Mars will conjunct Neptune in Pisces. This may coincide with accidents, fires, skirmishes, protests and other upsetting events related to oil, gas, pharma, chemicals, navy, floods, beverages, movies, music, drugs, religion, deception, etc.
Specific possible manifestations include: Fire at a marina, a maritime accident, escalation involving navy, volcanic eruption near water (or on an island, or under water), an attack on oil refinery, fire at an oil rig, fire at a chemical plant, spread of an infectious disease (something that spreads through liquids, thrives in damp places, or is associated with polluted water [ e.g., cholera]), fire involving chemicals/hospitals/prisons, riot at a prison, attack on a hospital/place of warship, and so on.
At this time, especially on May 16-17, we may see a large drop in the markets and upsetting news about oil and gas prices. There may be a drop in oil and/or gas prices on concerns about disrupted travel (e.g., due to lock-downs).
See below a few examples of events that occurred under tense Mars Neptune transits in the past few years. Typical events included important announcements about oil (e.g., OPEC oil production cuts), chemical accidents or fires, oil or chemical spills, maritime transportation accidents, attacks on places of warship, volcanic eruptions on an island/near or under water, and bad weather involving water/ice damage (excessive rains, typhoons).
If you have other examples, please share them in the comments!
Mars conjunct Neptune
DECEMBER 2016 – JANUARY 2017
- Dec 20-28, 2016 — Typhoon Nock-ten (Nina), a Category 5-equivalent super typhoon. Highest winds 1-minute sustained: 260 km/h (160 mph); $123 million in damages (2016 USD) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Nock-ten)
- January 1, 2017 — The activation of the landmark OPEC/Non-OPEC crude oil production accord. Reached in Vienna, Austria, in early December 2016, the agreement entailed 24 of the world’s leading oil producers committing to removing around 1.8 million barrels/day of crude oil from global supplies from the beginning of 2017 over an initial six-month period that can be extended for another six months. The principle aim was to help ease an oversupply situation. (https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/press_room/4052.htm)
- Dec 7, 2018 — OPEC and allies agree to cut oil production by 1.2 million barrels per day (https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/07/opec-meeting-saudi-arabia-and-russia-look-to-impose-production-cuts.html)
- April 21, 2019 — 2019 Sri Lanka Easter bombings (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Sri_Lanka_Easter_bombings)
- June 12, 2020 — Bomb explodes in Kabul mosque, at least 4 killed (https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/official-bomb-explodes-kabul-mosque-killed-71214147)
- June 15, 2020 — Derailed Train in Oklahoma Spills Toxic Chemical, Spurs Evacuations (https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/southcentral/2020/06/15/572246.htm)
Mars square Neptune
- Jan 24, 2020 — Massive chemical explosion at Watson Grinding and Manufacturing in Houston, Texas (https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/01/29/texa-j29.html, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Houston_explosion)
- April 9, 2021 — Piney Point FL wastewater leak 2021 — On March 25, 2021, leaks were discovered in the containment wall of a 77-acre pond holding approximately 460 million gallons of wastewater at a former phosphate plant at Piney Point, Florida, about 20 miles south of Tampa. On April 3, officials were notified that a potential breach of the south reservoir at the facility could flood roads and homes and wash into Tampa Bay. On April 9, the damage to the containment walls appeared to be localized, and steps were taken to contain the potential for further containment failure. Additionally, approximately 215 million gallons of wastewater had been discharged to the port; however, all controlled discharges of untreated water to Port Manatee and Piney Point Creek have been ceased since that day. (http://appliedsciences.nasa.gov/what-we-do/disasters/disasters-activations/piney-point-florida-wastewater-leak-2021)
Multiple transportation (Mars in Gemini, Gemini = transportation, communication, Mars = accident) accidents involving chemical spills:
- April 8, 2021 — Diesel spill into Huron River prompts hazmat response. ANN ARBOR, Mich. – On [Apr 8], 25 gallons of diesel spilled into the Huron River when a tank ruptured on a jackknifed semitractor-trailer on the eastbound M-14 bridge. (https://www.clickondetroit.com/all-about-ann-arbor/2021/04/10/diesel-spill-into-huron-river-prompts-hazmat-response-thursday/)
- April 10, 2021 — BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBMA) — Cleanup continues now more than 24 hours after Birmingham Fire and Rescue and hazmat crews responded to an overturned 18 wheeler truck on Interstate 20 West on Saturday afternoon. Authorities said several gallons of a chemical base leaked from the truck. https://abc3340.com/news/local/overturned-truck-leaking-chemicals-closes-portion-of-birmingham-interstate
- April 10, 2021 — CLEVELAND, Tenn. (WDEF) — Chemical and diesel spill close I-75 South for hours. According to Tri-community volunteer fire department, 200 gallons of chemicals and diesel spilled on the interstate after a crash around one o’clock p.m. (https://www.wdef.com/chemical-diesel-spill-close-75-south-hours/)